mercredi 20 avril 2011

Low Vibes


Formed in June 97, in Paris (France), the band is playing, as the reviews used to say, some heavy psychedelic groove rock. After a bunch of releases, Low Vibes has started to be well-known from the medias & audience of the stoner rock & hard rock scenes. Mentionned in the reviews as one of the leader of the french "stoner rock " movement, the power-trio is currently finishing its first album. Stay tuned...

"I´m a sucker for long trippy songs and all but one of the songs on this CD was over 6 minutes long... so this was just right up my alley... ”Connection” shows that these french dudes can both be trippy and lay down a heavy rock groove at the same time..." (robwrong/StonerRock.com)

"I have always said that Brant Bjork's Jalamanta must be the best album to smoke pot to ever, but Psychic Travel now takes over as the best record to take mind swirling substances with. I've never done either so I can't tell you for sure, but after listening to this album I honestly FEEL like I just got high off my ass." (Dr. Perky/White Trash Devil)


Matt : bass & vocals
Nico : drums
Esteban : guitars


" PSYCHIC TRAVEL "
EP/2001 (Total time: 26'38")

01. Soul Salvation - 6:48
02. Connection - 3:46
03. Shine - 6:10
04. Traveller Song - 6:33
05. Change (live) - 3:21





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire